租用公寓實用對話及情景句(一)
關于租用公寓的表達不知道伙伴們是不是都有接觸過?以下是小編給大家整理的關于租用公寓實用對話及情景句(一),希望可以幫到大家
租用公寓 (一)
Mary:I heard that you are looking for a house.
瑪麗:我聽說你在找房子?
Jane: Yes.
簡:是啊。
Mary: How is it going?
瑪麗:找得怎么樣了?
Jane: I haven't found one that satisfies my demand yet.
簡:還沒有找到令我滿意的。
Mary: I can recommend an apartment for you. A friend of mine is about to move. She doesn't want to rent that house any longer.
瑪麗:我可以向你推薦一所公寓。我的一個朋友要搬了。她不打算再租那套公寓了。
Jane: Where is the house?
簡:公寓在哪兒呢?
Mary: It is on Spring Avenue.
瑪麗:在斯普林大道上。
Jane: Really? So it is just near my office building. Great! How much is the rent?
簡:真的?那正好離我的辦公樓很近。太好了!房租多少?
Mary: It's $240 a month.
瑪麗:240美元一個月。
Jane: Does that include utilities?
簡:包括水電費嗎?
Mary: It includes water but not gas and electricity.
瑪麗:包括水費但煤氣費和電費另算。
Jane: That's a little expensive.
簡:有點兒貴。
Mary: But it is very convenient for you to walk to work.
瑪麗:但是對你來說上班很方便。
Jane: Yes. I won't have to take a bus to go to my office. Is it a one-bedroom apartment?
簡:是啊,那樣我就不用坐公交車上班了。是一間臥室的公寓嗎?
Mary: Yes, it is.
瑪麗:是的。
Jane: That is what I'm looking for. Could I go to see the house tomorrow afternoon?
簡:那正是我想找的。我明天下午可以去看看房子嗎?
Mary: Certainly. But I have to contact my friend first.
瑪麗:當然。不過我得先與我那位朋友聯系一下。
Jane: All right. Thank you.
簡:好的。謝謝。
實用情景句型
1. I heard that you are looking for a house.
我聽說你在找房子?
I was told that you are looking for a house.
我聽說你在找房子?
It is said that you are looking for a house.
我聽說你在找房子?
I'm looking for a place to lease near here.
我想在這兒附近租個地方住。
I'm looking for a place to rent near here.
我想在這兒附近租個地方住。
2. I haven't found one that satisfies my demand yet.
還沒有找到令我滿意的。
I haven't found a satisfied one yet.
還沒有找到合適的。
I haven't found one which meet my demand yet.
還沒有找到合適的。
3. A friend of mine is about to move.
我的一個朋友要搬了。
My friend is close to moving.
我的一個朋友要搬了。
A friend of mine is going to move.
我的一個朋友要搬了。
4. She doesn't want to rent that house any longer.
她不打算再租那套公寓了。
She doesn't want to rent that house any more.
她不打算再租那套公寓了。
She no longer want to rent that house.
她不打算再租那套公寓了。
5. So it is just near my office building.
那正好離我的辦公樓很近。
It is next to my office building.
那正好離我的辦公樓很近。
It is not far from my office building.
那正好離我的辦公樓很近。
We would like to live near a primary school.
我們想住得離小學近一點兒。
We would like to live near my company.
我們想住得離我公司近一點兒。
We would like to live near the public transportation.
我們想住得離公共交通近一些。
6. Does that include utilities?
包括水電費嗎?
Rent doesn't include gas/meals/heating.
房租不包括煤氣費/伙食費/暖氣費。
Utilities are excluded.
不包括水電費。
Heating is excluded.
不包括暖氣費。
7. But it is very convenient for you to walk to work.
但是對你來說上班很方便。
It's important for you to use time wisely.
聰明地利用好你的時間是重要的。
It's possible for them to get there before dark.
他們天黑前到達那里是可能的。
It's difficult to find the house.
找座房子是困難的。
8. But I have to contact my friend first.
不過我得先與我那位朋友聯系一下。
But I have to get in touch with my friend firstly.
不過我得先與我那位朋友聯系一下。
At first I have to call my friend.
我得先給我朋友打一電話。
本站部分文章來自網絡或用戶投稿。涉及到的言論觀點不代表本站立場。閱讀前請查看【免責聲明】發(fā)布者:天下,如若本篇文章侵犯了原著者的合法權益,可聯系我們進行處理。本文鏈接:http://www.256680.cn/yyzl/kyjj/6312.html
上一篇:租用公寓實用對話及情景句(二)
下一篇:購買房屋 實用對話及情景句(二)